Inquire More about it
TransNational will allow your business to access the MOST robust payment gateway available.
- Swipe sales on our virtual terminal
- Email receipts to your customers
- Set up unlimited users each with specific permissions
- Administer recurring bill payments for membership or payment plans
- ACH customer’s checking accounts
- Integrate your website for e-commerce processing
- Pull historical transaction data from anywhere you or your staff have an internet connection
TN Gateway Instructional Guide
The Gateway Instructional Guide is here to make your life a little easier! Find step-by-step instructions on set-up, Quickbooks integration, running and authorizing a sale, and much more! Take a tour of the TN Gateway with this all-inclusive how-to manual.
Can't find what you need?
- Does TransNational provide Visa/MC/Discover logos that I can use on my website?
Yes, please select any of the icons below to download the logos to your site.
- What is the correct language and requirements to use for the return policy agreement?
- I agree to Your Company’s return policy.
Where return policy is a link to Your Company’s return policy elsewhere on the site.
The agreement is an OPT-IN option – meaning the customer must select to agree and your site cannot default the box already being checked.
The agreement must be located on the Checkout screen before credit card information is requested.
The agreement is required by the customer in order to advance to any other sections or pages within the site.
- Who can I contact for e-commerce integration help?
- Please call 847.655.1339 to speak directly to a TransNational Account Executive.
- For Customer Support